- Remote and regional network development
- Capacity building
- Encouraging collaboration
- Housing: Convene and support of Campbell River and District Coalition to End Homelessness
- Transport: Convene Regional Transport Tables
- Support securing funding for Sayward Community Capacity Project, as well as ongoing support for Coordinator
- July 2018 Table of Partners meeting held in Zeballos
Strategic Priority: Network Development
Network development is central to the Strategic Goals of the Strathcona Community Health Network. Network development is an ongoing process that includes building relationships, understanding and trust; it is vital to building common agendas, initiating collaborative projects, and increasing trust.
Providing the region with additional capacity to connect across regions and sectors, leverage funding, and support collaboration have been identified as important ways of achieving the social determinant goals of the Network.
Remote and regional engagement was identified as a key priority at the Community Forums (June and November, 2015), and was reiterated in the Interim Governance Group Work Plan (September 2016) and the Table of Partners Work Plan (March 2017).