- Regional and remote community visits and meetings
- Housing Meetings
- Community Profiles project initiated (scheduled for completion in 2018)
Sayward Community Meeting, June 2017
A summary of the Health Network's Sayward Community meeting is available here. Issues identified as priorities were Healthy Children, Capacity Building, Transport, Food Security, and Ageing/Caregiver Support.
Kyuquot Community Visit, July 2017
One of the main priorities for 2018 was improving collaboration around housing. A number of housing meetings were held in 2017, including:
- June 2017 - Meeting of housing non-profits, City of Campbell River, and Strathcona Regional District
- A series of small community meetings and conversations
- Establishment of Technical Committee to guide Housing Needs Assessment
More information is available on our Housing page.
Meetings were held in in Tahsis, Gold River, and Zeballos throughout 2017.